• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nebraska Broncos

chadomatic

Loc.
St Paul
I was just wondering how many nebraskans are on this site and if there are ever any events or get togethers. Nothing but jeeps around here so hoping to find more bronco people.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I don't currently own Bronco, but I'm always looking. Been browsing this site for little over a year. Hope to find the right EB to fit my needs. I'm in Lincoln.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I'm down in the SE corner. I started up a bronco club in early 2001, had one meeting and then my involvement dropped as I had extreme work commitments. I think most of the broncos in Nebraska ended up at bronco connection.

JD

rudy16

I'm from NE not far from york let me know if you get something going.

Ranger345

Loc.
Omaha, Ne
I say we start up a Nebraska Classic Bronco club in Omaha. The snake I sent you a pm to see if we can start the old wedsite up.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Ranger, I sent you a pm. The old website was done when classicbroncos offered websites. I can kick another one out pretty easy. I'll pm the info.

JD

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I remember the site, I visited it a few times. Some time around 2000, I was looking to get back into an EB. A few months into my search for a Bronco. An opportunity presented itself for me to purchase a rather pricey toy related to my current hobby. So I chose to purchase that item and put my Bronco craving on ice. Well the ice has melted and the Bronco bug has bitten again. I may not get into one right away but it will happen when the right one comes along. A club in Nebraska would be great and I would love to participate.

OP
OP
C

chadomatic

Loc.
St Paul
Well I am from St paul and I have wanted one for years and finally got one last year. 71 Sport. If you guys want to all get together sometime this summer that would be fun.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Well I am from St paul and I have wanted one for years and finally got one last year. 71 Sport. If you guys want to all get together sometime this summer that would be fun.

Is the 71 you purchased a lite blue and white sport? There was one listed last year on craiglist, in the St Paul area. I didn't have the opportunity to go out and look at it, but I did talk to the seller. The Bronco sounded promising.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
That is the one. He said he had been talking to someone in lincoln.

Yep, that be me. I couldn't get time away form kids school activities. My mother in-law in the Hospital and my job to go check it out. Looked like a pretty good one from what he discribe and the few pictures posted on craiglist.

Got any pic's of it to share?

thesnake

Bronco Guru
If anyone would like me to post pics of their bronco on the website, send me an email.

JD

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am right across the border in SE South Dakota. Can I join your club? Please please please? ;D

thesnake

Bronco Guru
LOL of course you can Marty. I still thought Missouri River Broncos would have worked. LOL Pirates of the Missouri.

FJB, no problem.

I hope Tim reads this topic.

the email for the pics is: nebraskaclassicbroncos@yahoo.com. Please include your screen name here and I will list them under that.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here's my two, at least the two that I have running! Of course the copper colored one will look ALOT different in the next few months! :cool:

Attachments

• red1.JPG
    red1.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 100_6645.jpg
    100_6645.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 75

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Or maybe M.E.B.....Midwest Early Broncos....or MCB Midwest Classic Broncos. We don't need no stinkin' meetings. Just an old fashioned round up and a few cold drinks! Yeee haaaw! :D

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey John ... I can post a few pics of your tub that is out in my yard and your doors which are in my garage. That would make up part of one of your Broncos! Haha!;D