• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nebraska/Iowa area owners

tbuhrman67

Loc.
Council Bluffs IA
would anyone in the area of nebraska iowa or neighboring states want to start a bronco club chapter? I was searching online and seen there was one called Nebraskaclassicbronco but it fell through. Would anyone be willing or want to try to start one?

TIm

YellowBronc

Bronco God
I'm originally from Council Bluffs and frequently drop in through the year. I have property on Old Lincoln Highway on the way to Crescent. I ran across a Bronco owner one time at a Menard's (I think) when we came up to camp on the property. Wouldn't happen to know who it was do ya?

I say start up the club and let's do some trail runs!!!

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I think it's a great idea ... will it be a chapter of the Early Bronco Registry or a stand alone club ? Is there going to be monthly meetings , a web site and outings ? I have lots of questions ... but ultimately , I am very much in favor of a BRONCO CLUB in Iowa :eek:

howiebilt

OP
OP
T

tbuhrman67

Loc.
Council Bluffs IA
I Figured i would just feel around and see the interest lvl of a club in the area. I would like to have outings and meetings, i dont know if it will be a chapter of the Early Bronco Registry or a stand alone club, ( something we can discuss here) I would like a web site. Any other questions.

Last edited:

FJB

It would be great to have a get together. TheSnake had tried to get a club going in the past.

OP
OP
T

tbuhrman67

Loc.
Council Bluffs IA
If we were to set up a preliminary meeting to talk broncos and stuff. when is the best time to do it? and where would be a neutral site to have it at?? So where close to everyone so no one has to spend a butt load on gas.

bludorbronc

That's a good idea , is Des Moines a central location in Iowa, If so we could probably have it at my place, just pick a date. Know of at least 3 from Des moines area.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I always thought it would be cool to set something up with Dan at Bronco Connection and have it in Norfolk. That wouldn't really work for the Iowa contingent tho'.

john

thesnake

Bronco Guru
bump

I'm game for anywhere, however, I if it is on a weekend, I only have one of those off a month now that we're back to a "normal" schedule.

John

bludorbronc

Snake ,with only one weekend off do you want to give it up for the Bronco fraternity? If so what are the dates,any time is good.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Snake ,with only one weekend off do you want to give it up for the Bronco fraternity?

You betcha!!! I got divorced about a year and a half ago and my girlfriend is 487 miles away, so yep, I'm free. I need to check the schedule at work, as we have what I call "groundhog week". We drop back a week in our schedule and work the same schedule during the week twice.

I'll let you know.

John