• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nebraska/Iowa area owners

Recko555

mtnkraus,
I have the efi on my bronco. I used my stock engine and put efi on it. Hows yours coming?

OP
OP
T

tbuhrman67

Loc.
Council Bluffs IA
Old bronco and thesnake are the same person so it looks like he has the 14th and 15th off and i allso do as well. anyone have a problem with that.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I'm up for the 14th. I have no location in mind. But I'll bring my camera and take pics for submission to Bronco Driver.

John

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I might be in a competition on the 14th ... not really sure until the last minute.

I would love to come meet everybody but in all honesty , I probably would not be bringing the bronco . Not at these fuel prices .

What are the choices for locations ??

I vote for Stratford , Iowa ;D ;D ;D
There's no place to wheel but they have a nice park in town . %)

howiebilt

Kidney

Well crap....Now you guys start a Bronco club. I just put mine up for sale.

dodgepaul

Loc.
Nevada IA
I havent been on site in awhile and didnt get the message until just now. I live in Nevada and would love to meet someother Bronco nuts. Im in for Des Moines, where is everybody from?

dodgepaul

Loc.
Nevada IA
Lets get this thread started back up. Maybe we can shoot for a date late in August and work towards that.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
dodgepaul ... why haven't I met you yet ?

If nothing else happens from all of this , I wouldn't mind visiting with you
and taking a peek at that fine stable of stallions :eek:

I work in Story City and get over to Nevada on occasion .

howiebilt

dodgepaul

Loc.
Nevada IA
We met last year at the Story City car show. I had my '69 GTX with me. We talked for an hour or so but got sidetracked and didnt get a chnace to exchange info I guess. I figured I'd run into you on here for sure sometime before to long. Gimme a shout and we can exchnge info and swap more stories.
I helped get the Fort Collins CO. chapter goin again years ago. For a couple years we were down to just four of us meeting for dinner once a month at the local diner. Some finer times Id never had. All it takes usually is a couple guys that stay a lil motivated and then the rest join when they can. Lets see what we can come up with.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I won't know my schedule until Monday morning , but it shouldn't be too bad .

howiebilt

dodgepaul

Loc.
Nevada IA
I was gonna throw out August ninth in the afternoon as a starting point. Does that work for anybody? Ill also suggest Ames but Im biased since I live so close. Thats a starting point, anybody got any other ideas?

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I would love to meet up with a few broncoholics . The hardest part will be deciding when and where . I could make a short distance run with the Howiebilt on a trailer but gas prices will dictate how far any of us are willing to go for a parking lot style "meet & greet". I'm still planning/saving on going to OCBR and that requires much $$$$$ ;D

dodgepaul - later in the week works for me ;)

I hate it that this thread has lost it's energy but I'm enthusiastic that we're still talking about it and I'm sure we can make something happen:)

howiebilt

dodgepaul

Loc.
Nevada IA
Anybody throw your ideas out and maybe somebody's place will work or a drive in restaurant style meet and greet would work. Lets give it a lil time for some of the other people to catch that the thread is back in circulation and see what they think. Maybe August 16th would work? By the way Howie what is OCBR?