• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

= Non US = Need 66 - 77 bronco in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieMike

Hi Guys,

Im from Australia, Melbourne, Victoria to be exact and am totally in love with the 66-77 ford bronco. Do any of you know what might be involved in getting one of these bad boys shipped down since they never released the ford bronco to Australia until 1980-81. So we missed out on the best looking bronco.

I know its long shot but if anyone knows how i could possibly get one let me know.

Cheers,

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Not too difficult there are plenty of reputable shipping companies who can do the paperwork for you. You just need to find one to buy, pay for it, and arrange your own shipping. Depending on the person you may find someone who would assist you in getting it to the shipper and checking the necessary paperwork.

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
down under

Hey Mike, it's funny that your asking. I just had a conversation just about a month and 1/2 ago with a contact from Melbourne that is currently in the US for school. They also loved the look of the early Bronco and thought it would be awesome to use as beach vehicle. I think you guys call Sport Utility vehicles "Utes"?

Please give drop me an e-mail and we'll talk. I know there might be an issue of the driver's wheel being on the left side of the vehicle, so it will have to be converted.

Jeff.Leslie@wowway.com

Thanks Jeff

PS. I had my first Tim Tams;D;D;D and Vegamite this summer. Good stuff!

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
I had a friend that sold a 1967 Fastback Mustang that was an "Eleanor" (Replica) from the movie Gone in 60 Seconds. It looked just like the one in the movie. It was a true big block car, it had a 428 CJ top loader 4-spd and 9" rear. It was SWEEET. He had an automotive broker here in town sell the car....... to a guy in Australia. All I know is that a shipping company came and picked the car up, hauled it to L.A. California, then it hopped on a boat headed down under.......

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
Yes, it should be no big deal to ship a Bronco to Australia. Ohio Bronco 21 a guy here on this site sold his 68 Mustang on ebay that got shipped to Australia. He said it was no big deal and like JDJ said it went from Ohio to L.A. CA then on a boat. With his proceeds of the sale of his Mustang he bought his first Bronco and hasn't looked back since!;D

mtp71174

Mike you need to find reputable people to do the buying and and shipping. If you are serious about I am in the process of cleaning up mine for sale and was thinking of preposting it for sale that is letting the word out that it going up for sale soon the price will start at 17,00.00 dollars and go up if it goes on ebay. If you need any tips or advice my email is mtp71174@wowway.com by the way the mtp71174 stands for michigan truck plant and the month day and year I hired into the home plant of the bronco fyi the bronco is well worth the money and I will show the invoices and pics and one article in lowrange mag, a jeep publication on it

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Hey Mike,

I stayed in Melbourne for a bit on company business...(visited GM Holden) Stayed a couple extra weeks to visit the country while there. Hit Sydney "the outback", and then on to Cairns to dive the Great Barrier Reef.

I think I seen one Ford 4x4 while there.
I remember all trucks had snorkels and large aluminum bumper/pushbars.
Even some small cars had giant push bars mounted up front. (Kangasroo smashers?)

I liked those aluminum bumpers...
You definetly would have something that stands out.

Do most convert the wheelers to propane?

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
OH Yea... Those Fruit bats in Melbourne are wicked...
I was not comfortable walking under the trees%)

Attachments

• bat.jpg
    bat.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 22
  • bat2.jpg
    bat2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.