• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need a Bronco for music video Atlanta area

looking4eb

Loc.
Atlanta
Thanks for the heads up. I sent them an email to see if it is worth it. I have dealt with some "film" folks before on some real estate I own with very mixed reviews. Sometimes they are flakes and cause problems, sometimes you get a cool spot and some extra cash with no issues!

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Everyone can stop trying to step over each other on this one, DAVID (looking4eb) snagged it! ;D

Congrats Dave (better get that ignition gremlin fixed by Feb 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D;D;D

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Brett,
Then you would have to beat out all the dents and scratches you put on phred when you wheeled him at Gore last summer too! ;D;D;D

Yeah, that's why I didn't respond to the listing, besides I'd just have to wash it and its been to darn cold for that lately.:eek:

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the heads up. I sent them an email to see if it is worth it. I have dealt with some "film" folks before on some real estate I own with very mixed reviews. Sometimes they are flakes and cause problems, sometimes you get a cool spot and some extra cash with no issues!

Congratulations David! I emailed and was a shoe in until I got this reply....

"I got one more submission right before your last email that was the perfect girl color and its just a little more perfect for the video."

I did have to tease you a little about the color comment :)

wwgx90

Loc.
Cookeville, Tn
Bronco Video

I talked to the guy in Alanta today and he said he got some real good responce about the video shoot. Congrats David on snagging this spot.

looking4eb

Loc.
Atlanta
I am offended by the "girl" color comment! Whats so girly about Medium Green Glow Poly? Oh well. I did indeed snag the spot, but I do have to take the hard top off for the day, and allow two "girls" to drive it. That might be interesting...extra insurance for the day for sure. Shoots in Midtown on Feb. 20th which is a Sunday if anyone wants to come check it out. I haven't even asked yet who the music video is for, but judging by other videos on his website probably a Christian rock group I have never heard of.

looking4eb

Loc.
Atlanta
Unfortunately the shoot has been delayed about a month till sometime in late March. Glad they gave me some notice so I didn't go through the trouble of pulling off the top and washing it for nothing! I will definately post pics when/if it happens!