• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UT Need a hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattnduke

Hey Guys,

I've been helping a buddy looking to join the EB brotherhood. We've found one we're looking hard at. I'd post pictures, but I'm not sure how to. It's a beautiful bronco and I wouldn't be surprised if the current owner is a member on here. It's located in Washington, Utah, which is just outside St George, UT and only a hundred miles from Vegas. It's yellow, has door inserts, a soft top, and was on Ebay a short time ago.

Hoping to get lucky on here. Does anyone A. know this bronco and has seen it first hand or B. live close and can take a look. We're happy to pay for someone's time.

Feel free to PM me or reply on here.

Thanks!!

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm in Vegas but don't have any trips planned up there in the near future. Can you post pictures? Maybe someone will recognize it and be able to provide more detailed information.

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
This guy asks the board to help find a Bronco and when someone finds the Bronco for them, the guy who finds it doesn't get a freakin' thank you?

OP
OP
M

mattnduke

I'm not exactly sure what I would be thanking anyone for at this point. I didn't ask anyone to find it. I found it myself and already had the link that was posted. But if there is anything I've learned about the CB.com community, there are two kinds of people. Those trying to get involved and learn about these beautiful vehicles, and then those who are crotchety and pissed off about every little detail of what people are building, buying, selling, or asking for help with. I'll take an educated guess as to which you fall under. Thank you very much!

Now, if anyone can provide any details on this bronco, or better yet, go take a look at it, we would absolutely be willing to pay for your time. And we'll even promise to say please and thank you.

OP
OP
M

mattnduke

BTW Entourage, that's a great looking Bronco you have in your profile. My 72' is similar in color and I've been wondering how those 8 hole wheels would look on mine. Who makes the ones on your Bronc? American Racing or someone else?

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
My bad - I thought you were looking for it and someone found it for ya. Looks like a great Bronco. I believe my wheels were American Racing. Best of luck.

OP
OP
M

mattnduke

All good. :)

You don't by chance drive that Bronc around the North Scottsdale area, do you? I'm pretty sure I've seen it driving around a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.