• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need a pic of passenger seat hooking to footman's loop

looking4eb

Loc.
Atlanta
Mine has always been missing the footman's loop and thanks to shamu I now have one on the way. It seems my latching arm has been bent or knocked out of place as I can tell (before I even get the loop) that it will not hook to the loop. Would like to see the proper angle, and connection to the seat so I can tell how to bend or angle it back into place. Thanks!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Here you go. This is from a stock 74 - the seats, carpeting and loop have never been removed.

Attachments

• DSC00365.JPG
    DSC00365.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC00366.JPG
    DSC00366.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00367.JPG
    DSC00367.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 58
OP
OP
looking4eb

looking4eb

Loc.
Atlanta
Nevermind, found a match. Looks like the internal workings of that latch are meesed up and it is not working properly. Guess I need to take the seat apart and see whats going on.