• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need a reputable Restorer to finish some aspects of my rig

Miker

Bronco Guru
Hey all, tired of a really sweet rig just sitting in my garage not finished and need to find a reputable restorer in the upper Illinois or a few hours away to button it up with some remaining projects for it to be totally done.

Does anyone know of someone thats not stupid expensive but does quality work?
JFB out of Joliet Illinois is OUT! If you really need to know why I'm not going with them, PM me. Prefer not to discuss in open forum.

If you look in my threads its the "Fibermetal" build thread and you can see about how far it has come.

Thanks!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Why not just send it to your cousin in Florida to finish up for you? Then go get it and drive it home!

OP
OP
M

Miker

Bronco Guru
Why not just send it to your cousin in Florida to finish up for you? Then go get it and drive it home!

Hey there stranger! Not gonna' go through the hassle of getting it to FL. The thing has been all over the country with these moves,,,arghhh.
How is your build going Pete?

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
PM Tom from bronco ranch. He has a buddy over in chicago that apparently does great work.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Hey there stranger! Not gonna' go through the hassle of getting it to FL. The thing has been all over the country with these moves,,,arghhh.
How is your build going Pete?

It's not at the moment but I am working on one that I hope to be driving this summer. Check out my Bones Wrenching weekend thread in chat!

Get this one to a restorer yet? Check with Delco Nick?

KBUCK1

Maxlider was at the Super celebration and they were from Illinois I believe

Seattle Rob

Second the referral for Maxlider. Prior to buying my Bronco, I was going to have them to a full restoration.