• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need a specific body measurment

Franzwa

Before I start cutting up the body i'm trying to keep everything in its proper place. Unfortunately years of sitting with damaged structure has caused some sagging. I looked through the archives and sifted through a lot of dimensions but was unable to find the measurement I needed. I need a measurement from the body mount bolt on the driver floor to the top of the bottom windshield lip. Thanks in advance!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Can get to the bronco right now. Will this help?
zeqysezy.jpg

OP
OP
Franzwa

Franzwa

I had come across this picture but my post and rocker are rotted through and seem to be misaligned so those measurements don't really help, thanks though!

The Mule

I got 25.5" from the bolt head to the flange that the windshield rest against that you are showing in your pics.

OP
OP
Franzwa

Franzwa

Awesome Mule that is exactly what I was coming up with and Broncrob i'll test it with the windshield frame when I can. Thanks!