• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need a stainless steel 25 gl gas tank? Anyone ?

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
I read an old thread where Tim Haight of Bronco Alley had done one for a resto, if memory serve me right JD made some, and Nick's Trix also. Is anyone making an off the shelf SS tank or what I am looking at to have one made and by whom? Thanks... Mo in Clovis, CA

fuzzy2133

Loc.
San Jose, CA
Fill me in, I am lost why would you want a stainless steel tank when the coating they use on a regular steel tank is so durable (in my mind at least).

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
Make one yourself. Heck ill make you one if you got a drawing. You want it stainless diamond plate or just polished? But may i ask why stainless? You ant ever gona see it when its covered up with a skidplate. A stainless skidplate would make more sense.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I believe Bob at All-4-Fun started making a stainless version of his tank back in 2005 give or take...and it looks like he still does for about $575.99 per his website: http://www.broncobob.com/

His standard tank is 21 gallons, however he'll make customs if you want something different or special.