• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Bronco near corona ca with Kayline or specialty soft top for test fits

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
Rick, I just sent you an email regarding the mirrors and usage of the Bronco.

Guys, I just want to thanks you for all your responses and comments every bit helps. We are in the process of developing a soft top, bumpers, seats and other misc. items for the Bronco. We are almost in our final stages for the tops and bumpers. Please be a little patient with us as Rd takes a while especially to have it done right and mass produced. I will try to post picture as I can get them.
Thanks again.
Carlos

did you guys get the bronco back from lake forest?

socalrick

Loc.
Tionesta
**********UPDATED!!!!!*****
Rampage called today while I was in Daddy(mommy) and me. I called back they needed to measure some seat brackets they designed for our stuff. "yeah, we'll be out there in about 30 minutes." The first thing through my mond was yeah right...just like last time. I get home, use the supposed visit as a good reason to take the time to clean her out...when you work all of the time you acquire a lot of junk. 30 minutes after talking to them their designer Scott pulled up in his lime green lotus. He was there for about 45 minutes talking shop and taking out my seats to test the brackets... a few tweeks and I could see these things being the norm for all who are needing to mount some seats. They came through today. He was pretty chill and we talked shop on other things I had heard bronco guys wanting.... yes, I even brought up the idea of the wrangler style sof top.

OP
OP
rampage3

rampage3

Loc.
Corona
Rick, Thanks again for the usage of your Bronco. I hope the set of Mirrors Scott gave you work out. Are you going to mount them on a Bronco? if so I would like to see that.
Thanks
carlos

socalrick

Loc.
Tionesta
yep. Scott said he was gonna head back down to recheck the finished frames to see how they worked. I'm gonna mount them next week so I'll take pics and send them to you.

socalrick

Loc.
Tionesta
New Update!!!!!!

New Update!!!!!!
Went to Rampage today, never realized they aere only 15 minutes from my house :cool: . They used the lead beast for a test fitting of the new Rampage Soft top. It's based off of the old STC fasttrac platform but with some very cool tweaks that will make it that much better. The one I tried out had tinted windows and they got rid of the velcro by the doors (thank Jesus) and has the zip out windows...probably my favorite feature...yeah I know I'm retarded %) %) . Again, the whole crew there was real cool and were even able to put up with my distraught 2 year old. Looking forward to this being put into production. I'll shoot pics when I get some

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
So thats who is going to be producing the new top that the vendors will be selling. Anxious to see the upgrades. I never even installed the velcro that goes around the door frames... Windows? Who runs with windows? We don' need no stankin' windows!!

Oh yeah, congrats!! Sounds like a nice deal for you. Post up some pics!

socalrick

Loc.
Tionesta
I can't imagine twins at this age.:-X :-X
I hope they (Rampages Top) take off, but I know a lot of the other vendors are starting to design their own unique tops. So I'll wait and see. I feel you on the windows. Even the wife is happy that they are going to have the removable windows. She has long dreamt of a full family cage with a safari top and this is the next best thing...with out all of that security of a full cage stuff :eek: