• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need electrical referral in Raleigh, NC

robbiesteinmetz

After a complete second restoration of a 1976 Bronco, my daughter's truck is having electrical issues. The truck was restored (frame off) years ago and ran beautifully. She recently decided to have a lot of work done on it (paint, complete interior and dash and ac added. She moved from Oklahoma to North Carolina in the midst of this work and when it was finished, she had it shipped to her.

From the time she received it in North Carolina, she has had it towed 15 times - it doesn't want to start or it goes and then quits. 3 different shops have worked on it and charged her but nothing has improved. Now,she steps on the brakes and the flashers blink. Long list of attempts. Any recommendations for someone to check the electrical system - in or close to Raleigh, NC??

BulldogBronco

This would be a little bit of a hike for you but if she’s had it towed before and you don’t find anyone else, a place called Mike’s Kustom Wiring, LLC in Mooresville NC did an awesome job for me. The previous owner of my bronco put a new wiring harness in but botched everything. I mean everything. They got it all straightened out and everything works as intended now. It’s an old guy who’s obviously been doing it forever and he has a few people who work for him. They did an awesome job. I hope you guys get it figured out.