• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need favor LA area part pickup and hold till June

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey guys, bravo70 has a pair of quarter panels he has patiently been holding onto for me for the past year. I will be down in the area mid June to get them but I need them gotten from him and held onto till I can get down there. He is unable to hang onto them anymore but has been awesome to wait for me this long. If anyone in the area can help I would GREATLY appreciate it. Pm me if you are able to help (I am at the hospital right now with a wife working on labor). Thanks guys!!!

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I was just in San Diego a few months back, I could of checked to see if the fit in the van.............the back set folds up tight with lots of room! Oh well, you can get them your self then. See you at the Hospital in the morning, the wife can't wait to hold the baby!

Shawn

Hoppy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gresham, OR
I was just in San Diego a few months back, I could of checked to see if the fit in the van.............the back set folds up tight with lots of room! Oh well, you can get them your self then. See you at the Hospital in the morning, the wife can't wait to hold the baby!

Shawn

you non worky type person
I'm the only one at the shop
I'll cut out early but hopefully Jacob and mom are home by then
I know the boys cant wait to see thier new lil bro

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Looks like I got it covered by Rick, ill let you know if it doesn't work out. Thank you for the help! I might need to stop by and see your quad cab Bronco Augy!

Last edited:

augystroppe

Loc.
Los Angeles, Ca.
Bro, I'm sorry. I saw Bravo70 at first...not Bernard. My bad...of course I know you. I'm glad your done with the house and now it's now it's your turn or should I say the Bronco's turn.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Tito you know LA is a mighty big place? Los Angeles, Lower Alabama, the whole state of Louisiana....???

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Actually Mark Im at work stuck in prison for 54 more mins! Was just pokin a lil fun at Tito!

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Its okay, out here on the west coast LA only means 1 thing...smog, silicone boobs, and 90210, oh whoops that was 3 :-X

NYLES

Bronco Guru
The life of Tito is a path of mystery on the way to enlightenment.

I hEAR YA! youll be at the doc next! snip snip!