• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need front seats for 1971 Bronco

urbanbeard

Loc.
Dallas
I am looking for original or oem replacement front seats for a 1971 Bronco. Does anyone have any recommendations where to purchase these? I have searched local classifieds but haven't had any luck. I am located in Dallas, TX.

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
toms bronco parts

bronco connection

keep searching classifieds and add early era mustang seats to search query

rastiss

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wichita falls, Texas
I'm not far from you(100 miles) in Wichita falls. I've got both front and rear seat is sell. They've been covered and are in pretty good shape. Could possibly meet

jimmyk

Contributor
I have a set that need recovered I would sell fairly cheap, but not sure how to ship or what it would cost. The rear bench is in pretty good shape and may not need recovered. PM me if you are interested.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll throw a curve ball here for ya.

69 Mustang seats. Same seat but with an added Head Rest. Your existing original Bronco seat brackets will bolt right up too.

Sorry the pictures are sideways.

Attachments

• 77 Bronco - Ginger Front Seat 2.jpg
    77 Bronco - Ginger Front Seat 2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 77 Bronco - Ginger Front Seat.jpg
    77 Bronco - Ginger Front Seat.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
U

urbanbeard

Loc.
Dallas
Will be pulling out the bucket seats next week and hopefully getting the new set installed thereafter. One step closer to taking the interior back to the original look.