• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need help installing hydroboost in OC, Ca

White Knight

Contributor
Want to install hydroboost as my wife is going to start driving the bronco more regularly. Need a mechanic or bronco brother that can help me-- I wil obviously pay for anyone's time.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. Not totally sure what your asking far. But just about any Hydro Boost will work.
.. But maybe I can help a bit.. READ all the old post you can find by TOFIC. That guy knew every thing there was about Hydro Boost. He must have had 300 post about hydro boost . And one of the new Guys here really has it together on Hydro Boost. Sorry i'VE LOST HIS NAME FROM MY MEMORY .. MEANING I FORGOT HIS NAME. DANG .. Hate it when that happens..
..But you'll need a Power steering pump housing with an extra line . Saginaw .4 hoses instead of 2.

OP
OP
White Knight

White Knight

Contributor
need help installing hydro boost in OC, Ca

Thanks, I am actually looking for a mechanic or somoene in the Orange County area of SoCal that could install it or help me install it. Ever since we lost BroncoBen (traveling Bronco mechanic) to Oregon, i have been at a lost in finding anyone to work on my Bronco.

Any feedback or suggestions for anyone in the area would be appreciated

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
I would love to help you out but I'll be just as lost as you and end up talking Broncos instead ;D . Hopefully someone chimes in. Bumping it for you.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... OK Guys who is the 2nd GURU after TOFIC seems to have checked out....
I just can't remember our current Member who is extra good at Hyro boost.