• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Help With 302 Problem?

mountainman

Loc.
colorado
I Posted This In Chat Should Have Done It Here I Guess........i'm A Newbie What Can I Say. Anyway This Thing Only On The Pass Side Has The Blow/suck Gowing On At The Tailpipe And Feels Like A Miss As Well. Has Just Been Converted Over To Electronic Ignition,new Cap Rotor,8m Plug Wires,new Plugs ,new Coil. Not The Cheap Stuff High$$$ Stuff. All That Made No Change In The Blow/suck And The Miss. I Wonder If A Plug Wire Is Crossed Up, Can Anyone Send Me A Diagram Of What Wire Coming Off The Distributar Goes To What Cylindar.........thanks, Steve

ugly74

Bronco abuser
If it were crossed up plug wires, the miss would be very noticeable.
If I were you, I'd start with a compression test.

744x4

Loc.
Taylors,SC
broken valve spring?take off the valve cover and start it but dont rev it up and look at the springs moving.You can change it without removing the head also so it is a easy 8 buck fix if thats what it is.