• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need link to site that has Bronco weight

noot74

Loc.
Washington
I am currently at the public library next to the DMW. I went in to get license plates and tabs since I plan on having my 74 running by the end of the day. Was told since there was no weight listed in the computer, I needed to go have it weighed and purchase a $24 trip permit. I asked if I could goto Ford page and print it off and she said yes but I coudlnt find it. Does anyone know of a site that I can go and print this information? Doesnt have to be too technical, but my methods are relatively limited here at the library.

Thanks,
Corey

Cooper

Loc.
Northeast
I'm a little late but found this within the archives of Jeff's Bronco Graveyard:

http://www.broncohq.com/Broncosales/74/74sales5.JPG

If the link will not work and you need to navigate:

- go to the site directory dropdown
- archives (within site features)
- and at the top (within "Diagram Archives"): 1966-79 Ford Sales Brochures
- and then select "74"
- then look at GVW selector on the bottom of page 4.

Or go straight to http://broncohq.com/
and select "Ford Brochures for 66-79 Bronco" in the middle of the page and follow to 74 as above

Hope this helps

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

noot74

Loc.
Washington
Thank you guys. I printed it off, went there stood in line again and after going through the whole ordeal, realized I was short by $13 and did not have my checkbook. It was $140