• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL need parts for rollover fenders hood grille doors windshield frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Rolled my 77 bronco.

looking for

Hood
Doors
Front fenders
Grille
Roll cage
Windshield frame

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I have a spare hood BART gave me years ago. If you want it is yours free of charge. Just fly on up here in a 17 and transport it back!

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Heading up to nov run in a couple weeks, maybe we can make it work. What shape is it in? Maybe I could slap it on and roll? If so, i'll come up without a hood.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Usual bubbles on the nose and about a 14” helps cut out for air cleaner. Other that I was gonna make it work till I found one without a hole cut out. You should still have my contact info if u haven’t deleted it. I can send u pics.

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Nothing a louver from wildhorses won't fix. I'll shoot you an email

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Clay showed me pics. I gave him all the fenders I had left. Nothing left around here. Hope you find what you need.

Is this an insurance claim thing?

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Hey Chuzie, PM me ...I was going to start my restoration this winter and replace most of my sheet metal. I could swing it a little sooner if you may be interested in my fenders, hood, and grill. Doors are 67 so would not be what you need.

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Thanks Cortez. Will shoot you a message.

Doors were softies and got mangled. Want hard doors. Gonna do a hard lower with soft upper.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Chuzie, I have some 66-67 lower doors you can have if you want to try and make them work. They are pretty straight but would need to be modified to fit the later style strikers and so forth.

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
I may take you up on that bart. Gotta do some research on the mod though. Don't know anyone that's done it and it's totally foreign to me. Thanks bud

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the lead. I will follow up on that shortly.

Also need a windshield frame folks.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I have a windshield frame, I am a long ways from you but I sent you a PM just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.