• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need pic of old Ramsey PTO cable

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I need a pic of the old original Ramsey PTO cable end where it attaches to the arm on the actual PTO/D20. What was originally on the end and how did it attach? Was it adjustable? Someone rigged mine and put the cable through the hole in the arm then doubled it back and twisted the cable together to secure it. It's binding when I pull my switch on the dash to engage the PTO. Also need a pic of the original dash pull knob if possible to see if mine is original.

Thanks,

Blue71

gritz

I don't have pictures but I have them same set up. My pto knob was red and it said pto on it. The end has a flat bar that the cable wrap attaches to to keep it from sliding. Pm me your email and I can try to take some pictures if no one else has any.