• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Pictures of Duffs 4" Fiberglass Flares

Colo77Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
Colorado Springs
I love the Duffs 4" flares but want to make sure the opening is large enough. I plan on moving them as far forward and back to stretch my wheelbase with 3 link front and 4 link rear and run 38s. If anyone has a pic of 37-40" tires with these flares it would be greatly appreciated. Would also like pics of them held up against stock fenders to get an idea how much cutting these will afford me. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
Colo77Bronco

Colo77Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
Colorado Springs
Anyone? I’ve tried emailing James Duff for a picture of the flare sitting on a 38” tire so I can get an idea for opening size but have not received a response.

OP
OP
Colo77Bronco

Colo77Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
Colorado Springs
Looks like I am going Gorilla Warflares. Can't spend twice as much on the Duffs without knowing how the fitment will be. Wish the Silverbacks and the Tom's 4" wide flares followed the bronco contours at the ends instead of being squared off. Aesthetically those corners are a deal breaker for my or I would buy them for sure. Even thought about just filing those corners to contour better.