• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Place To Stay For Bronco Swap Meet

djhudson05

Going to try to make it to the Bronco swap meet Sat. But need a place to stay. all the motels we checked are all booked up. Does anyone know of anything close that may have an opening, or anyone have reservations and can't make it?
We are planning on heading up Friday and staying if we can find a place. Really don't want to drive 8 hours Sat.,go straight to swap meet and then have to drive a few hours back towards home and then find a place Sat evening .

jasonb

Loc.
Howard City, MI
Try looking online for hotels in Grandville MI. It is 10-15 miles away from Hudsonville. There are a few hotels there, and it a very nice area.

OP
OP
D

djhudson05

Not having any luck. Might have to stay south a bit and just get up earlier and drive Sat. morning.

jasonb

Loc.
Howard City, MI
Comfort Suites 616-667-0733
Marriott 616-538-1100
Grand Village Inn 616-532-3222
These look like they would be the closest to the swap meet. The first 2 are near the mall, Grand Village Inn is closest to the swap meet. There are many more around, but I think these are the closest. Good luck, safe travels.
Jason

OP
OP
D

djhudson05

jasonb,
Wife checked, Some were booked but I think we found a few more we are going to check into. We will find something. Thanks. What' s weather outlook for Sat?

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
If you still need a place, check out st Joseph or stevensville. It's about an hour south of Hudsonville (take I-196 south to I-94). Easy drive, and a great place to visit! Too early for our beaches though :(