• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need some opinons?

dingo151

Hey,

I've got a 72 bronco project that I'm going to have to give up on. Right now I've got the girl sitting in the shop but I haven't been able to get much done on her. My question is if I'm better off to assemble the thing or if I should just part it out. I've got the following items that I have purchased to put on.

Rebuilt 302
NP435 trans- already installed
Rough country lift- Already installed
PTO winch- already installed
Family Roll cage
Serpintine setup
Power steering kit
28 spline limited slip
Disk brake conversion

Ideas anyone?

gpete

project

Hey,

I've got a 72 bronco project that I'm going to have to give up on. Right now I've got the girl sitting in the shop but I haven't been able to get much done on her. My question is if I'm better off to assemble the thing or if I should just part it out. I've got the following items that I have purchased to put on.

Rebuilt 302
NP435 trans- already installed
Rough country lift- Already installed
PTO winch- already installed
Family Roll cage
Serpintine setup
Power steering kit
28 spline limited slip
Disk brake conversion

Ideas anyone?
If the body is in good shape i would keep some items but if the body needs too much work i would sell the items and buy a bronco that has been done up close to your specs and maybe use some of the items you have

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Dingo is it really neccesary to give up on the Bronco ...I dont want to pry ..But having been thru several bad times in my life ...Sometimes things change in 6 months and there you set wishing you had the goos ones back ...If it a good body I might sell some of the toys ...disk brakes set ups you can get any time but Good Bronco are hard to come buy ..Like a pretty wife you need to take care of the good ones....

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
I agree with PAPITT. If you don't have to, don't. If it is certain you need to unload.. Do it in pieces. You will not get $ for your man hours.

Not knowing your situation, I'd say if at all possible, sit on it for a while 'til things clear up. If keeping it still seems undoable... think about it for another few days. Then, if keeping it is still not option...Give it another week.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
broncocow I like your stile, me and next door neighbor are riding around in my this afternoon "beer in hand " In the country of course ....i ask him wonder what the other side is doing today .......YOU GOT TO KEEP IT TILL THE END!!!!
Remember OPINONS are like assholes everone has one!!!!

rednck21

broncocow I like your stile, me and next door neighbor are riding around in my this afternoon "beer in hand " In the country of course ....i ask him wonder what the other side is doing today .......YOU GOT TO KEEP IT TILL THE END!!!!
Remember OPINONS are like assholes everone has one!!!!

LMAO!!!!;D