• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Need some Parts...Get on In Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bk005

Loc.
San Antonio
302 $100 - Rebuilt with 10K miles on it, came out of my 77 when I bought it. Ran Good. SOLD

Psg Fender - $100

Doors SOLD

Trim $80 - Sold driver fender trim already, rest complete for spare carrier. Not perfect some dents but decent.

Really clean Holley 600 CFM vac/sec - $150

Tailgate - $150 - Some rust on bottom, but solid. no guts.

Patch Bed Panel $10- Rusted out edges but good for patching an original.

Stock Radius Arms - $80

Psgr vent box $25
visors white - $20

77 fuel door- Good door, think still have the fender cut out, also have the inner plastic part. This is off a front tank. - $25.00

77 palstic fuel tank - $25.00

Core Support - for a 77 pretty good shape - $40
3.5" lift Springs - Front and Rear, unknown make - SOLD
Cut Outs - $15.00
Radiator - fan rash, but sealed no leaks - SOLD
Rawson Koenig diamond plate tool box - $150
Bronco Design door insterts - $175.00 - SOLD
Unused WildHorses front floor pans $50, driver/psg front. - SOLD
New OEM style rocker panel $50. - SOLD

New Lower Door Seals from Metro, These are the good ones - $50

probably some other doo dads I forgot.

Will wrok on prices when i get home or just shoot me something fair. Shoot me dumb offers and I will send you constant mindless dribble in your PM's till the day your bronco rusts to pieces and becomes one with the earth. No craigslist killers ethier please. Im not greedy so dont be a butthole and get yourself a great deal on something you so deserve, i mean your bronco really needs this stuff, dont deprive yourself. Your the king of your castle, you can pay cash for this stuff, it will belend in with your junk and your wife will never find the UPS boxes or the credit card recipts..WIN WIN! If somone wanted to purchase the whole gold mine of storageroom barn find parts and save me considerable grief dealing with people (dont lie you hate dealing with people to) I will make you a sweet heart deal and throw in some mystery bronco parts.

We dont rent pigs!

Last edited:

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
Do you have any pictures of the rotisserie? Is it a body rotisserie or a motor rotisserie? I might even be interested in the bed patch panel (depending what all it replaces). I just live down the road in Karnes City.

Last edited:

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
I need some seats. You can keep that home made engine stand, looks dangerous;)

OP
OP
bk005

bk005

Loc.
San Antonio
Will get your questions and PM's when I get back in tonight.

RJ, its a body mount, will get you a pic with my tub on it so you can see how it mounts.

WYFLYER, dang I just sold the seats to a guy from Austin last week.

OP
OP
bk005

bk005

Loc.
San Antonio
Here are some pics of tub rotisserie. $300, and that wont even buy the steel to build it for that much. Also made one to work on frame, built out of some engine stands. $40.

a2_zps5a4cb2a9.jpg

a1_zpsac023bea.jpg

a4_zps68f0cd7b.jpg

8919D9F1-0F14-49FD-90A5-90DB38BCCB45-18140-0000020C59B68604_zps62b83dc8.jpg

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
bk005, could you please PM me your phone number? I get out of work at 6am. I usually wake up a little after lunch. Maybe I can swing by and pick up that rotisserie.

Status
Not open for further replies.