• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ND Need some parts-various small and some bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

locopny

Loc.
ND 58436
going to start work to "refresh" the "overhaulin' uncut".

--would like to add a rear tire carrier to the exterior..need all parts--latch included. atleast would like to start with the hinges and backing plates. I have a lower backing plate.
[pending pick up in spring when snow melts]

--would also like to replace the one vaccum wiper that works great in one direction with one that works in both....unless they can be repaired?

--floor pans and kick panels. I'd like to buy them already made...just to save time. making my own on the last one was time consuming.

--that bracket on the tailgate that I think is called the anti rattle plate? Goes on top of gate and fits to liftgate.

I will need shipping on these.

please let me know if you have any of this stuff.

Last edited:

laxgimp

Loc.
Portland
I have the swing arm and license plate holder in what looks like the same color as your picture. Depending on where you are I could put them on a train for 60 bucks shipping or send for not much more. How about 200 for the rack and all the parts. or if you just want the license plate I can send it by mail shipping and all for 40. let me know if that works.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have tailgate latch rods, window roller bushings, cable/switch, and license holder. PM me your zip so I can get you shipping and total.

OP
OP
locopny

locopny

Loc.
ND 58436
just remembered the other part I forgot..
that bracket on the tailgate that I think is called the anti rattle plate? Goes on top of gate and fits to liftgate.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
check the toms black friday i think he has f/pans and kicks on sale

justjoe

were r u located? I am in Fargo and may have the parts u want, but have to wait for the snow to melt to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.