• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New 2021 Bronco Buyers on the Web

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
My fear.....is that the same folks that are on The Bronco Nation forum that are new to broncos, hear about Super Celebration. I've never encountered a group of folks who are so fragile, soft, impatient, unrealistic, unreasonable, self-centered complainers in all my day. I have a feeling I'm getting ready to make a lot a friends on that site lol(sarcasmfont). The anticipation of the Bronco release, the release of the Build and Price have proven to really bring out a group a folks who are vastly different the group of people we have here on classicbroncos. Super Celebration 2021 may be the last true Super Celebration as we know it lol.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
chalk it up to a crazy 2020....i have a reserve on one, but will keep my two 73's thankyouverymuch!

Last edited:
OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
chalk it up to a crazy 2020....i have a reserve on one, nut will keep my two 73's thankyouverymuch!

Yeah I'm not getting rid of any broncos. Some of those guys are dropping their reservations because they can't get a certain bumper, rock slider, roof rack, etc on a certain package.......I don't get it lol.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Yeah I'm not getting rid of any broncos. Some of those guys are dropping their reservations because they can't get a certain bumper, rock slider, roof rack, etc on a certain package.......I don't get it lol.
Those type of people will not be coming to the Super Cele, they are a bunch of hair bun folk that have no idea what a Bronco really is.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ransil

Bronco Guru

200 pages of winey bitches over on B-nation and 6g

tatersalad

Bronco Guru
My fear.....is that the same folks that are on The Bronco Nation forum that are new to broncos, hear about Super Celebration. I've never encountered a group of folks who are so fragile, soft, impatient, unrealistic, unreasonable, self-centered complainers in all my day. I have a feeling I'm getting ready to make a lot a friends on that site lol(sarcasmfont). The anticipation of the Bronco release, the release of the Build and Price have proven to really bring out a group a folks who are vastly different the group of people we have here on classicbroncos. Super Celebration 2021 may be the last true Super Celebration as we know it lol.

Welcome to 2020 America lol

TNcoupe

I tried to make that point on 6g and got scolded for it. I hope a bunch of them cancel their reservations. Guess what I did, I built a Bronco that fit my needs, my budget, and what color I wanted and thats the one Im gonna order. Im not crying about rock rails and Navy Pier interior etc. cause I can actually turn wrenches and build it how I want it. My biggest disappointment was no X plan on 2021.

Last edited:
OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I tried to make that point on 6g and got scolded for it. I hope a bunch of them cancel their reservations. Guess what I did, I built a Bronco that fit my needs, my budget, and what color I wanted and thats the one Im gonna order. Im not crying about rock rails and Navy Pier interior etc. cause I can actually turn wrenches and build it how I want it. My biggest disappointment was no X plan on 2021.

That dealer in WV is giving an X plan discount still.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

LOL, you know how people are man

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
chalk it up to a crazy 2020....i have a reserve on one, nut will keep my two 73's thankyouverymuch!

Nice to see people posting their final prices...

some reasonable till you start adding a lot of packages...

TNcoupe

Think my final price was $48,689. Badlands 2dr, 2.7, Auto, cage doors, bike rack, towing package, hitch extension, and bimini top.

SevenT

Contributor
Loc.
Southern Colorado
Bronco Nation and 6G

All,

You all could not be more correct. A lot of people need to take a serious dose of Midol and live with what you can get. I for one, am glad Ford corrected a mistake made 25 years ago and I have chosen my color and package. Antimatter Blue, Black Diamond, V-6, auto, Sasquatch and Mid Package. $50,262 Out the door at Mike Naughton Ford in Aurora, CO. I wish I could get some kind of price break, but I am OK with the price since the CFO approved of the 'Mid-Life Crisis'.

v/r,

SevenT

Attachments

• 2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond.jpg
    2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 22

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
All,

You all could not be more correct. A lot of people need to take a serious dose of Midol and live with what you can get. I for one, am glad Ford corrected a mistake made 25 years ago and I have chosen my color and package. Antimatter Blue, Black Diamond, V-6, auto, Sasquatch and Mid Package. $50,262 Out the door at Mike Naughton Ford in Aurora, CO. I wish I could get some kind of price break, but I am OK with the price since the CFO approved of the 'Mid-Life Crisis'.

v/r,

SevenT
I like the Antimatter Blue, but have you seen it with the gray top? It's ugly, it needs a black or white top.
1a387332c6a707014e98c8595845207f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk