• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

new 76/77 front and rear brake parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rednck21

ive got all the brake parts to do both axles on a 76/77 new in the boxes including loaded calipers, rotors, wheel cylinders, drums and all related hardware. everything is Bendix brand. i have no use for any of it because i dont have any more 76/77's;D whats all this stuff worth?

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru

I could use all the front stuff...you know for what? How much, and I'll get it with the TJ top.

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

i really havent thought much about prices. its been awhile since ive bought all this stuff, so i dont really know how to price it....wait, i can get on napas website and look it up..

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
Hey, i'd be real interested if you have everything from backing plates out on the rear. I assume it's the big bearing rear cuz it's a 76/77??? I'm switching back to drums.

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

i dont have any of the backing plates....its just the drums, shoes, wheel cylinders, and all the herdware and springs.

i can see what shipping would be if your interested. did you want everything or just the rear? hopefully if i have time this weekend, ill pull everything out and take some pics;)

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

no problem;)

any other takers? i could bring this stuff to knoxville in two weeks..

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

got a few pics today...

Attachments

• IMG_2887.jpg
    IMG_2887.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2882.jpg
    IMG_2882.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2883.jpg
    IMG_2883.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2884.jpg
    IMG_2884.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2886.jpg
    IMG_2886.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2888.jpg
    IMG_2888.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 9

tobyw

Have you thought of a package price? I might be interested as it would be much easier than picking through and piecing my own collection together... I assume the hoses shown are just the front outers, and not the front/rear center drop hoses?

dc2

Loc.
Pensacola
hey let me know if you still have these brakes. I will be on GA next week and can meet up with you and get them. Thanks
Daniel

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am interested in the whole package.....idea on price and shipping to MS. I am just about to buy everything you have for my son's 76. No need for you to take a beating on it..I am about to spend the money anyway...save me a few bucks with shipping and we will have a deal. Let me know.

edit: not trying to jump ahead of anyone.....just if the ones in front of me don't follow through.

Status
Not open for further replies.