• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Alpha Bronco tee +++ PRE-ORDER CLOSED+++

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Got my order placed!!! Hope I'm the first one in GA?????;D;D;D

Attachments

• DSCN1701.JPG
    DSCN1701.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Ratch

Contributor
I have limited sizes of Bronco X-ING here at the shop but you might try BC Broncos and see what they have in stock.

What size do you need and I might be able to track one down from another vendor if I don't have it in that size.

I been run ragged for the last week and just got to recheck the thread. I found them on B.C. website and I probably need to order some other stuff from them also. Thanks for taking time to reply.

OP
OP
GraficO

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
Dog and DHB snuck under the wire. The website has been changed to the non-pre-order status.

I placed the prelim-order today, so here we go!

Thank you all again for your orders and your support!

I will keep you posted on when these are shipping! :)

Dogdare

Dog and DHB snuck under the wire. The website has been changed to the non-pre-order status.

I placed the prelim-order today, so here we go!

Thank you all again for your orders and your support!

I will keep you posted on when these are shipping! :)

Appreciate it!

Herb

OP
OP
GraficO

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
Printing has been delayed as my printer just got an order for 9600 tees right before I placed my order. He says he'll get it printed this week... thank you all for your patience :)

OP
OP
GraficO

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
I apparently got pushed to Monday. SO shipping will commence Monday PM. Hang in there folks... I'm as anxious as you all are ;)

OP
OP
GraficO

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
after hours and hours of folding, stuffing, printing and shipping... ALL pre-orders are hitting USPS in the morning!!!! You should receive your orders in 3-5 days!!!!

Thank you all for your purchases and your patience!!!

I want to see you wearing your AlphaBronco.com t-shirts!!!

Take a photo of you wearing your AlphaBronco.com tee with your Bronco. ;D

GET CREATIVE!
:cool:

I will select 10 winners based on photo quality, creativity, humor, sexiness, originality and/or just plain coolness! Each of the 10 photos I select, the winners will receive a HOT new shirt that is going to be released in May in your requested size.:eek:

GET CREATIVE!!!!!

Submissions should be made by midnight May 1, 2011. Winners will be announced in this thread and by email on May 2, 2011.

I will need a high resolution copy of the winning photos for a future ad in Bronco Driver Magazine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GraficO

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
Looks like shirts are landing already!! Let me know when your arrives!

Thanks again for your patronage

Adam
AlphaBronco.com