• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD New and quality used parts! GIVE ME YOUR LIST AND LET ME SAVE YOU MONEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Thanks for the update. I figured something was going on. I have been doing business with him for 4-5 yrs and have always had a quick response.

Tram

Bronco Guru
I need a set of rear side markers and a set of older style blinkers for the Alice mod.

spray1963

Loc.
Boca Raton,FL
Hi Nick, just wanted to say thank you for the great service and parts! I will be ordering more as we work through the build.

Thanks again,
Scott Pray

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

I'm around guys just been busy with relocating!

Now stocking all new brake components!

bc1974

How much for set of fully refurbished vent window assembly.
Thanks Brian

SteveC

Loc.
Tuscaloosa AL
washer fluid bucket/OEM black seat belts

Hey Nick. Got any black front and ginger or tan OEM adjustable lap belts and window washer bucket with working pump lying around?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Magilla2

Loc.
Little Rock
Nick,

I sent you a PM...

Need the below gears from an EB Dana 20 t-shift transfer case:

18-8-37 rear sliding gear
18-5-9 intermediate gear
18-8-33 input gear (bull gear)
18-8-24 front output gear

Price and shipping to 72202?

Thanks, Spencer

nmcfadden

Loc.
Oxford
What are your hours during the week, would not be able to get till about 7 pm or so? You can text me at 610 620 8013 or call my shop 302 456 3020, 10am to 6pm. Thanks Neil.

Status
Not open for further replies.