• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Atlas II 3.8, 351W, Art Carr AOD, and Terracomp Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrass

I have the following:

New, complete Terra-comp fiberglass Bronco body kit. Tub, fenders, and hood. $3000
Brand New (Not Rebuilt) Atlas II Transfercase with 3.8 ratio, 32 spline outputs front and rear, and 31 spline input $1500
Brand New (Not Rebuilt) AOD Automatic Transmission from Art Carr $1500
Brand New, Professionally Built 351W engine. Brand New Block, Fuel Injection, Aluminum Dart heads, March Billet Accessory Drive (Alt/AC/PS), All Forged Internals (Crank, Pistons, Rods), Dyno'ed to 425 HP+ $10,000

Everything: $15,000

All these items are new, never installed, and in the crate.

Last edited:

joe

Bronco Guru
atlas? what is it?

2 speed?

auto w/ the aod, got that, right

OP
OP
D

ddrass

Hi guys,

I'm getting details for you. The problem is, I'm on the East Coast, and the parts are in Utah at the shop that was doing the build for me (Mt. Logan Offroad). I've emailed them to get you more details.

BLUE72

I live in salt lake and am interested in the aod and the atlas. I will shoot you an e-mail with my info.
Thanks

OP
OP
D

ddrass

I live in salt lake and am interested in the aod and the atlas. I will shoot you an e-mail with my info.
Thanks

Sounds great. You are more than welcome to take a look. The shop is Mt. Logan Offroad, in Logan, Utah. I've sent you a PM.

tooqk4u22

I'd be interested in the terracomp stuff if you could figure a way to get it to the east coast.

OP
OP
D

ddrass

More Info

The Atlas is actually an Atlas II with 3.8 ratio with 32 spline outputs front and rear and 31 spline input.

Status
Not open for further replies.