• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New BC/Can-Back top(the talk of the town)

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
The wild fires just went through Chuck's area. Luckily his house, shop and office were spared. It may be a while before we hear from them though.

brewdude

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Groveland, CA
My question is how big is the frame? It is always a pain to store the hard top because of it's size. Does the frame break down? Also what is the weight? My girlfriend isn't as strong as she use to be.

LostInTheSouth

Loc.
Ramstein
This is how much it cost for the can back for the 4 runners should we expect the same price? And the price of the windows? Your look at almost $1600 for a soft top you can buy three of the other brands.

4Runner 2 door 1984 - 1989
Can-Back $1,349.99 Stainless steel hardware
Pachyderm $1,124.99 Poweder coated hard ware

Additional side windows cost $150 each

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
Has anyone heard how easy or difficult it is to take the top off. I have head the best tops are fairly difficult....

FSRBIKER

Loc.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Chuck?Jason how does it come off? Do you have to completely remove the top like the Bestop or can it be slid or folded back so you have a partial view of the sky?

I wish Bestop made their Sunrider top with tinted windows for the EB but looks like I will save up some more money for the CanBack.