• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC New Brake Master cylinders, Coils, door panels, And more

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDGS

Steering Pump, Coil cups, stock coils

Here are a few items that may be useful to someone - Ive accumulated some extra stuff and want to get rid of it.

PM with questions. Prefer paypal.

TWO brake master cylinders:

76/77 disc/drum master cylinder - bought from a part house, used for a month before I went another another direction (hydroboost) Works 100%. Some surface rust. $15 + shipping (flat rate box should work)

76/77 disc/drum master cylinder - this one is brand new, never opened. I accidentally ordered this from one of the parts houses. $25 + shipping (they retail for $40)

Grill Chrome - SOLD

Hardtop chrome - SOLD

Stock Power steering pump - SOLD

Coil cups - SOLD

Lift blocks - SOLD

Stock coil springs - $10

Metal front door panels - the plain parchment colored ones. Need new paint - $20.

Poly Tank - SOLD

Radiator - SOLD

NEW door seals - SOLD

Old antenna - SOLD

Stock? Rearview mirror - was in my '74 when I bought it. Has mounting puck thing - $10

NEW broken heater core - I bought this brand new and it leaked. I ordered a new one thinking defect but I found that I pricked top with a screw when rebuilding heater box. Also bent one pipe a bit when removing. Would solder up in a jiffy. $10 + shipping.

image.jpg

image2.jpg

image.jpg

image5.jpg

image4.jpg

Last edited:

BigToe

Interested in the grill chrome. Clip/fasteners come with?s

lagbolt

Ill take the poly fuel tank depending on shipping price to 08251?

OP
OP
W

WDGS

I've done several shipping quotes for tank - they all come out at around $30. First one to answer back gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.