• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New bronco at local dealership

74bronk

Contributor
My boss told me a story that he visited a local Ford dealer this past weekend and they had the new bronco in the show room (non-sport) big tires 2.7 eco boost etc…it had a sticker price on one side it said $63k …..on the other side it had basically a blank sticker but only said market add on price of $40k due to demand so basically $104k for this thing……… I think people have lost all common sense and and logic if they pay that price! Wow! It’s crazy times we live in!

RM70

Contributor
Probably a first edition, they have been listed for $100k+ often.

Last edited:

ransil

Bronco Guru
Probably a first edition, they have been listed for $!00k+ often.

autotrader search turn up a lot of first additions for sale at dealers, either they ordered them all or lots of bait and switch on price when they arrived.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
A lot of my local non-Ford dealerships are also trying to sell them at 100K. Not sure if they are straw purchasing or offering current owners stupid money to get into say a Subaru or Kia, but there's no way I'd pay 100K on a highly-depreciating vehicle.

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Local dealer had a used Bronco I looked at. 2k miles on it. Sticker was $63k they wanted and got $88k for it. Guy flew up from the coast and purchased it, drove it home. Was white with a soft top.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My boss told me a story that he visited a local Ford dealer this past weekend and they had the new bronco in the show room (non-sport) big tires 2.7 eco boost etc…it had a sticker price on one side it said $63k …..on the other side it had basically a blank sticker but only said market add on price of $40k due to demand so basically $104k for this thing……… I think people have lost all common sense and and logic if they pay that price! Wow! It’s crazy times we live in!

Yes they've all lost their minds

BRONCOchild2.0

Loc.
SoCal
1st editions are just sitting in lots. At our local Hyundia...yes...Hyudia dealership...on their used/preowned lot, they have a 1st edition for $97,000. It's been sitting there for a month. I'll still wait for a base model and make my own mods as I see fit.