• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Build - Third Time's a Charm - Highline Classics

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Circle racing is to be avoided at all costs, it took me 2 years to get my custom wheels from them. Threats of lawsuits finally got the wheels to me. Then I had to send them back, since they were so poorly made and wouldn't balance. Finally I have 4 useable and 1 questionable wheel. So lame.

I have them designed, someday I will have them made and sell them.

Last edited:

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
“...anyone..."
Nope, jusss me. I’m somebody tryin ta B nobody the one body who posted the Q. Anyone is
not here right now. Try back later but you wont find out who’s on 1st. That for Bud Abbott 2 tell.
(Abbott & Costello)

for some reason I no them. I like what this fella has as they’re seventeens and still hold the oe covers...
which ‘model’ are they Mr. Builder?

“...anyone..."
Nope, jusss me. I’m somebody tryin ta B nobody the one body who posted the Q. Anyone is
not here right now. Try back later but you wont find out who’s on 1st. That for Bud Abbott 2 tell.
(Abbott & Costello)

for some reason I no them. I like what this fella has as they’re seventeens and still hold the oe covers...
which ‘model’ are they Mr. Builder?

Here is a link to their site with the wheels we used. These are 17x7's, with 4.5 backspacing. We also purchased the hubcaps from them. https://thewheelsmith.net/wheel-catalog/smoothie-wheels

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
Too bad they don't make the vintage in a 17"
Yeah, the Vintage line is the closest you can get to an OEM look. I’ve even considered reaching out to see if they’d consider making them. I should just do it.

@Ro_Ja Boy Has it been delivered to you yet? Can't wait to hear your thoughts. The first one you had was a great color (Toyota blue, IIRC), but this new one might just top it!

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Any chance you would share that color mix with me? That is exaclty what I would do with mine. Beautiful build!

OP
OP
R

Ro_Ja Boy

Yeah, the Vintage line is the closest you can get to an OEM look. I’ve even considered reaching out to see if they’d consider making them. I should just do it.

@Ro_Ja Boy Has it been delivered to you yet? Can't wait to hear your thoughts. The first one you had was a great color (Toyota blue, IIRC), but this new one might just top it!
It’s gotten to me and perfect. Literally just how I envisioned it turning out. Love how it drives. The 10 speed is night and day better than the 4 speed on the last two builds.

I had it at a Detailer IR curing the paint before I get it to my PPF guy this week. Will have him PPF a lot of the truck as well as Air80 “tint” that will keep the windows clear but reject a lot of heat. I’ve driven it in 100+ degree Vegas heat and the air conditioned seats plus AC handled the whole cabin like a champ. Kids in the back weren’t hot at all.

Then back to the Detailer for ceramic coating and then I’ll start really putting miles on her. It’ll also be a little cooler (hopefully) by then, but either way…time to enjoy.

These pics don’t show the color well whatsoever, but look great…

OP
OP
R

Ro_Ja Boy

0EXTfm2.jpeg
Mi1EqaW.jpeg