• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New cage for the '73

OP
OP
bigjhoov

bigjhoov

nobody
Would anyone with pics of a similar Rollbar to the V2 in the thread please send me a few pics of it for reference. Thanks in advance.

wolfpit410@yahoo.com

Bonco4Broncos has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - New cage for the '73 - in the Bronco Chat forum of ClassicBroncos.com Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245266&goto=newpost

Here is the message:
Nice roll bar but the owner fabricator is a self absorbed jerk. How do you block someone on here?

Lol, it's obvious you know me well. Bwahaahahahahaha

mattt

Bronco Guru
Lol, it's obvious you know me well. Bwahaahahahahaha

I saw that too.....Whoa! He's a real winner with that attitude. What's that about looking a gift horse.....I see pics in this thread already. Nice work on the cage bigjhoov ;D

OP
OP
bigjhoov

bigjhoov

nobody
I saw that too.....Whoa! He's a real winner with that attitude. What's that about looking a gift horse.....I see pics in this thread already. Nice work on the cage bigjhoov ;D

He sent.me a pm similar to his post in this thread asking for more detailed pics of the cage so he and his buddy could copy it. I said no thanks, and now I'm the big a-hole who doesn't help anyone, lol.

mattt

Bronco Guru
He sent.me a pm similar to his post in this thread asking for more detailed pics of the cage so he and his buddy could copy it. I said no thanks, and now I'm the big a-hole who doesn't help anyone, lol.

You know the saying......imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;D Take it at that. I'm using the pics you posted too as inspiration when building a cage for mine. If this were a business venture, and copying would cost you business, I'd understand.

OP
OP
bigjhoov

bigjhoov

nobody
You know the saying......imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;D Take it at that. I'm using the pics you posted too as inspiration when building a cage for mine. If this were a business venture, and copying would cost you business, I'd understand.

. I guess the way he approached me and subsequently melted down didn't sit well with me.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Glad to hear you are now in the full time cage business! When you taking orders?