• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New dash-switch panel-in gallery

Incognito

Loc.
Key West, Florida
Go to my Gallery.

There is a new pic of the box of dash parts that I will be installing in the Terra Comp fiberglass dash that they said would be arriving this week.

I got the custom switch panel from 12volt guy.com. He did a great job.

He can build any panel you want.

Parts to install:
Terra Comp fiberglass dash panel
Auto-Meter Ultra Lite-Fuel, Oil,Water,Volts,Air pressure(for viair onboard air), clock. All with angle mount.
Hella Map Light
Tuffy Glove box
12Volt Guy.com panel
AutoMeter 5" speedo
Ford Racing 5" Tach-on column
IDIDIT painted tilt column
Bronco emblem column cover
All new switches-Ignition,wipers,lights, heater.
Lowrance Baja GPS
Grant steering wheel
stereo is in tuffy center console

Last edited:
OP
OP
Incognito

Incognito

Loc.
Key West, Florida
Terra Comp fiberglass Dash panel

Got the dash panel today. It is made pretty solid. Exact replica of OEM steel except for the flange to mount the glove box mount. I am going to mix up some west system and make a nice solid mount so the Tuffy will be secure.

Also gonne email Terra Comp to upgrade this for the future!

Will be assembling the whole dash next week and installing around March 1 or so. Will post pice when done.