• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New guy in town

tmac

Loc.
Anaheim, CA
Just wanted to say what's up. I have been into building, wheeling, breaking and rebuilding my '74 for about 10 years now. Hopefully l will have it back out on the trail soon.

Anyway, enough about me back to the Bronco's;D

oleguy74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
calif city ca
welcome.sign up to be a contributor so you can post pic's.i also have a 74 explorer.if your wireing is stock i have several copies of 74 wireing diagrams.can get you a set if you want. e-mail me at oleguy_oleguy@yahoo.com if you need a set..mike

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
It's always nice to have new member's and ones with knowledge are ever more welcome in my book. If you need some pic's of you Bronco posted, and don't want to be a "Contributor at this time give me a PM, or anyone for that matter, and we'll post them for you. Oh yeah, welcome aboard!!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
A 10 year newby! (Just please don't have post #2 be a vendor bashing post!) ;D %)

OP
OP
tmac

tmac

Loc.
Anaheim, CA
Thanks for the welcome.

The spec sheet looks something like this,

'74 (but you already new that), 302 (Howell TBI), C4, Atlas II 4.3, '79 Dana 60 (ARB) up front, full floating hybrid 9" (Corporate 14 bolt snouts) out back, 35 spline spool, Deaver rear springs out back, 3 link (almost finished) up front, 38" Swampers (should have gone bigger) on Allied beadlocks, 2" ram assist, WB lengthened 2.5" (so far).;D

OP
OP
tmac

tmac

Loc.
Anaheim, CA
It's always nice to have new member's and ones with knowledge are ever more welcome in my book. If you need some pic's of you Bronco posted, and don't want to be a "Contributor at this time give me a PM, or anyone for that matter, and we'll post them for you. Oh yeah, welcome aboard!!

I will try and get some pics together an have you post them up.;D

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Welcome to the site....
Become a contributor so you can post pics... We all love pics....

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
Welcome, I also joined this site after having my bronco for over 10 years. It has been the best site to get advice on anything bronco!