• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD NEW - Hanson Offroad front Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
My CL Add.. https://houston.craigslist.org/pts/d/hanson-off-road-early-bronco/6408750617.html

It's a beautiful winch bumper - but, Wife and kids like the stock chrome front bumper - so, looks like I have a Brand new shiny fresh black gloss powder coated Hanson off-road early bronco winch front bumper for sale. Asking $575 on CL, $550 is my firm low offer.

This one, in black gloss powder coat: https://www.hansonoffroad.com/proddetail.php?prod=FEB1102-P

I did test fit it, so the frame brackets are a bit skuffed where they go on the frame horns and where they hit the power-steering frame re-enforcement - but skuffs on brackets are NOT where they are visible. The brackets will likely require some mod to fit - just based on some research I have been doing, seems everyone has to redrill the braket or frame holes for their liking.

My bronco has new body mounts and 1" BL - my grill also sits about 3/4" further towards nose of frame horns than stock... if you're curious about how it looks in the pics I've attached.

Located in Northwest Houston. I have all of the original packing, it's an 80# VERY large box and a smaller 9# box with the frame brackets.

Their info on the bumper:
The standard Hanson robust design allows for excellent wheel clearance and maximum fender protection. It's handcrafted from 3/16" cold-rolled steel. Multiple angles are used in the construction for optimum approach and departure angles. The 2" dropped winch deck accommodates most winches and allows for better airflow to radiator and a lower center of gravity. The multiple angles and the dropped winch deck combined give the bumper superior strength. The unique placement and design of the 1" wide clevis tabs gives them unmatched strength allowing them to be pulled from any angle without fear of damage to bumper or tab, and do not interfere with approach and departure angles. Tab is drilled for a 7/8" pin. The well-known value and quality of a Hanson product is exemplified in this handcrafted bumper. Bumper is steel bead blasted and finished in a semi-gloss black powdercoat. Units are also available raw.
NOTE: Fairlead Mount Plate, Fairlead, Winch, Off-Road Lights, Recovery Shackles and straps are NOT included with the bumper.

Attachments

• 00909_d6jMOOrhJKw_600x450.jpg
    00909_d6jMOOrhJKw_600x450.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 200
  • 00707_4PdT5bb24T4_600x450.jpg
    00707_4PdT5bb24T4_600x450.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 00V0V_3EN1WdFisEx_600x450.jpg
    00V0V_3EN1WdFisEx_600x450.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 176
  • 00Q0Q_5BJkZDE4usA_600x450.jpg
    00Q0Q_5BJkZDE4usA_600x450.jpg