• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New here - wanted to say Hi !

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
;DWelcome, Welcome, from the Great State of Oklahoma! 8) Be sure you check out the subscription site for the new BRONCO DRIVER Magazine! 2nd issue is suppose to mail Sept. 13th. Between this site and the mag - we have the best of both worlds. ;D<br><br><br>

OP
OP
2badrotties

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am not new to owning a bronco , I have had it for a while. Being from the great state of RUST , I just don't get to meet many Bronco people around here. I work in a body shop so I can add some input to body related problems. I HAD a mid 9 second Mustang drag car/street car , so I know a little about making some power. I know all about riding around with the roof off, I just don't get enough summer around here. My Bronco is pretty much stock right now. I added flares and 32x11.5 tires (no lift) , a CD player, and a grant steering wheel. I was very lucky to get a Bronco from Colorado. MOST around here have seen better days. This site is great and I know i'll have a LOT of fun here. Oh by the way , it's a 302 / 3 speed stick.

JMurray

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Beer,<br>Welcome, remember misery loves company. :)<br>Jerry

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
Hey, from the other side of the country. Great thing about this site is that you never know what you might learn from a thread. Have fun,<br><br>Dan <br><br>

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
[quote author=2badrotties link=board=5;threadid=8955;start=0#63895 date=1031708180]<br>I just found this site and it's great. I visit other forums because I own a couple of other cars. I have a 69 Bronco and I love it. I also own a mark V111 and a AWD turbo Talon. I'm in upstate N.Y. and I was wondering if anyone else here from my area. It's nice to have found this site and I'm looking forward to posting back and fourth with other Bronco Lovers.<br>[/quote]<br>2 bad,<br>Welcome aboard. I'm in Troy NY. Where are you at??

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
allready checked him out ;) Niskayuna ( near Albany / Schenectady ). The Broncos are here just spread out real thin.

OP
OP
2badrotties

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
There are more than three around here. There is a maroon one about five blocks from me. There is a nice white one ( the guy is from California and so is the Bronco ) about two or three miles from me. There is also a lime green one who stopped by my house one day but I don't know where he is from. It would be nice to get everyone together . Maybe we could all meet in Albany or Latham some time. I am up for it !