• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Johnny Lightning Bronco - OBR Custom

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
OBR (Old Broncos Rule) is selling a custom JL Bronco....only 42 made. Check them out.

http://www.oldbroncosrule.com/html/store.html

obr_diecast.jpg

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
I just spent 10.00 to buy 9 matchbox cars I didn't want to get the 72 Bronco in the pack. I just sent my 30 bucks and ordered one OBR, wasted more money to get less before!:cool:
Chuck

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I just spent 10.00 to buy 9 matchbox cars I didn't want to get the 72 Bronco in the pack. I just sent my 30 bucks and ordered one OBR, wasted more money to get less before!:cool:
Chuck

Which bronco came in the 10 pack? If it was the blue one with white numbering on the side, those are available in single packs.