• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Member - Hello

OP
OP
OhSnap

OhSnap

Loc.
Denver, CO
Hey OhSnap - I am in the Denver area as well. Welcome and put me in your contacts if you need a hand from a fellow newbie. This site has been invaluable for finding the right bronco, upgrades, parts, etc. Another great tip is Bronco Hut in Castle Rock - Melissa and I have spent a ton of time on the phone and will give advice on anything EB related. I talked to her yesterday and I can even get POR15 from her. They are building a new shop to open next spring.

Anyway, welcome and hope to meet up. We are about the same age too and I have a 1973.

Nice! Sure, we should definitely meet up. How long have you had yours? I already discovered Bronco Hut. Made a trip there to pick up a roll bar and bikini top like 2 days after I bought mine. I already spent 2 months of my allocated monthly Bronco budget in one trip out there. haha

Let's meet up for a beer. I'm in Capitol Hill area.