• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New member, I have a Ford addiction.

TNcoupe

My name is Josh and I have a 1970 Bronco thats just sitting right now waiting to get rebuilt. About 12-13 years ago I built it as a rock crawler with a WH 4x4 3.5" lift, dual shocks, 37" Boggers, 4.56s, Detroit and Lock Right in the swapped in Dana 44. 302 with a C4 I hunted down and went to get in KY. A lot of places to ride back then and they have slowly dwindled. I dont have a truck and trailer to haul it anywhere so it got parked. I say Im a Ford addict cause I built a Factory Five Daytona Coupe, sold it, bought a 2015 Mustang GT, restoring a 64 Fairlane Sports Coupe with a 427W now with a 55 T Bird waiting that doesnt need much work. Fairlane is almost ready for paint. Starting to plan the Bronco rebuild for something a little more streetable.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome! I assume you are in Tennessee from the TN in your name? I'm in Ky and a Ford fanatic since before I could drive! This is a great site, you will get plenty of good advice on your project.