• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Member-Introducing Myself and pics of my rig

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Thanks MNKY,
Maybe you could help me with the seat cover install and padding. I would be more then willing to come out your place on the weekends to help you when you need an extra set of hands. I just did the disc brake install on the front but had a helper who knew what he was doing ..didn't seem that hard i kinda just helped and did the dirty work.

kyle

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
OMG a Baltimoron on the board!:eek: Welcome,!!!!!
Nice---- no bitchen rig!!! ANd if you get flamed here for anything , just tell them I put you up to it:cool: .

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Kyle,

It's looking sweet again!

I see you and Kane got some nice work done on the cage and suspension! I assume you'll drive it to Lou's this weekend so I can check out the latest mods first hand. (I'll email you with the times I'll be at the shop).

69Sport

Loc.
ST. Louis
Flares

71 Brnco, First I must say that your rig is sweet. Second I wanted to ask you what type of flares do you have? How did you prep them for paint and how is it holding up. thanks 69sport

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

The fender flares are an older set from James Duff....much older probably 7 years old. I did not do the first round of painting on them but I did paint them the second time. This I know is that there is no flex additive in them and they hold up just fine. No cracking. They were just primed and two stage painted. Not sure if I want to keep them colormatched or go with the black warflares. Thanks for the question

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Thanks everyone for the compliments...I really need them to keep me motivated.

Drew-
Thanks again for all the help. As long is its not raining which I don't believe it is supposed to I will be driving it out. I still have alot left to do. Finish reinstalling a number of dash knobs, strip and paint innerfenderwells, finish some tailgate hardware and start the frame painting process. Its been a long road with alot of great help from friends like yourself and Kane. (Would have never gotten the chassis complete without him) and many other here on classicbroncos. Hope to be able to hang out with you and Lou this weekend. Let me know what I can help with and as always i will scrape the free parts that you don't want!!!

Attachments

• im000687.jpg
    im000687.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 150

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
Looks great Kyle! ....(better in person! - and in roadster trim.) Keep up the good work. I will be back in Otober for the Endless summer cruisin. This one was neat because it is the beginning of summer......!
Lots to do see ya on the board!
J. R.

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
Sweet ride. I thought I was looking at mine....;D It is very similar. Well it has the top off a 4 point, bikini top, very red, and also in MD I live in calvert county. I just turned 27. I haven't taken off the doors yet. I got the lift off hinges to do so though. I also have red flares. I did not put them on yet. I bought a new set. I got in on the mass buy and got the flexable ones. I think I will like the black better. I also want 35's but I was looking into 4:30's or 4:56's. I may go with the 4:11's though. I dont wheel much. Just cruse.

Glad to see you on the board. Their are very helpful people here....

velpoe

Loc.
Cumberland, MD
Kyle, that's a really sweet looking EB!! Good to see another Marylander on the list. Keep posting the pics...nobody gets tired of pics. FYI, I'm only 30 (?:cool: ) and live out in Cumberland. I've only been out here a couple of years but grew up in Annapolis.

gbronco

Loc.
Grasonville, MD
Hey Kyle,
Another Marylander here! Looks great! This website is the best for movtivation. Just got home from PA late on a Saturday night from working on my 69. Just finished the last of the paint, and hope to have it back in MD and on the road for the first time since 98 when I lived at the beach. Were you at OC past weekend? Didn't see your Bronc there, but I was only there on Saturday. Take care and keep up the good work!

grizzman

Loc.
Juneau, AK
71 BRNCO said:
Here is two weeks ago..I can't believe how far I made it. Thanks for all your support guys..that is what keeps me working. Last picture I don't want to bore everyone with a ton of pics.
kyle

What! all that work and no hood strut conversion?