• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Member - just checking in to say hey.

carhauler

Loc.
Harford Co. MD
Hey,

I can't say this is my first post here 'cause I posted in the for sale forum for my first post. Anyway, just found this site and lurked for a few days. Very nice site & glad to be here. I bought my first Bronco this past July & have been tinkering with it when time permits. It's a 73 Explorer that the PO put alot of money into setting it up to crawl. It's got all the normal upgrades plus a whole lot more. It's no beauty queen or anything but it looks pretty good from about 20 feet away;D. Very capable little machine. I've been modding an 88 Ford F-350 Diesel IDI for the last very years & it's time to play with something else. I'd post a picture of my bronco but haven't figured out how to do that yet!!! In any case, looking forward to learning some stuff along the way. Thanks

Scott

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
Welcome aboard. If you want to post pics, you should become a contributor, or use photobucket, but becoming a contributor helps keep things here going.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Welcome aboard! Sign up to be a contributor. It'll be the best 12 bucks you ever spent

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome to the madness (obsession..hobby..money hole..you pick it), Scott!;D