• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEW MINI MONSTER STak boxes ..taking orders!

TOOL

Loc.
Sparks
The Monster Box, Monster B box, Mini box ,2 or 3 speeds will all bolt up without a new adapter..direct replacement for a D20.

I have a Monster B box 3 speed and a 3 speed mini ready to ship.

Cary

Cary

What is the 3 speed mini??

OP
OP
C

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
I finally found some time to get the mini 3 speed mounted up and take some pic's. It could be rotated up more but until my cable shifter gets installed I will leave it here. It should be able to rotate up almost flat.. I made 2 new mounts 1 for the trans and one for the back of the mini. I will make a skid plate or possibly be able to reuse the original.

Last edited:

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
O.K., I am about ready to figure out what I want to buy for my EB. Please send prices for a 3 and 2 speed mini box, bolted to a NP435 w/ prices for cable shifters and stock shifters. Including shipping to 81006.

67broncorebuild

Loc.
stanwood Wa
Are these the same width as the D20 T-case? Do i have to shorten my driveline?? Would this fit 67 bronco without/minimal modification? What would the total be for the 3 speed, shipped to 98292???
thanks

OP
OP
C

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
Just a shameless bump to let you guys know that STak has shipped 5 STak boxes this month to my customers and 2 more will be shipped in the next 2 weeks. STak is getting cases out now in the 5-6 week range and it will get shorter. 3 have shipped to EB owners!!!!.

Cary

levans386

stak 3 speed mini monster

Can you give me a quote on a 3 speed mini monster box and cable shifter for a NP435 31 spline output ( currently mated to np205) to go in my 75 bronco - with shipping cost to 78108