• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Owner of a 1973 Bronco Ranger

OP
OP
R

Ranger345

Loc.
Omaha, Ne
Thanks for the pics and all the info! What I'll do is leave it uncut and put a lift on it and put the biggest tires allowed. I will see how it looks and if I like it I wil leave it, if it looks bad I can always cut the fenders. What do ya think of that plan?

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
hehe it's a GREAT plan, as long as it's what YOU want! ;D

if you really like that white 1 then that's easy enough, just copy that! Just decide what look YOU LIKE BEST, set that as the goal and start build'n!

YOU will be drive'n it and as long as YOU like your truck it could be painted pink and have a Chevy Chevette motor in it, just as long as YOU like it it's the perfect truck!

We are ALL pretty helpfull here, ask for Pics on what you have in mind to do B4 you do it! If nobody has a pic of what ya want to try a few guys here can work magic w/photo shop! I can't think of a single time I had a question that could not be answered here! the amount of EXCELENT information on broncos here is AMAZING!

Good luck!

:cool:

Louie

Bronco Guru
Ranger345 said:
Thanks for the pics and all the info! What I'll do is leave it uncut and put a lift on it and put the biggest tires allowed. I will see how it looks and if I like it I wil leave it, if it looks bad I can always cut the fenders. What do ya think of that plan?

Well....you should think about this a little bit because if you focus 1st on the lifted uncut, then you'd have to buy some "pizza cutter" tires that are tall and thin (like 33X10). But if you end up cutting it anyway, you'd probably want a wider tire (like a 12.5").

kntr

Bronco Guru
Cutting the fenders and changing the tires is easy after the fact. Adding fenders in is a lot harder. ;)