• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New product announcement!

BroncoDesignTN

Sponsor/Vendor
Hey Guys! We finally have a full hard top! As most of you know it has been talked about or in the works for way too long... Well it is finally here. The only part I do not have finished yet is the lift gate. Hopefully we will have it done in the next month or so.

We have designed this top so the side panels bolt on. In the near future we will offer rear pillars so you can run it without the sides for more of a hard bikini style top.

It will be at the MEB round up next weekend on the Bronco. Come take a look at it.

I've posted a few pics. More to follow in a few days.

Attachments

• Full Top 1.jpg
    Full Top 1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 470
  • Full Top 2.jpg
    Full Top 2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 420
  • Full Top 3.jpg
    Full Top 3.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 399
  • Full Top 4.jpg
    Full Top 4.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 415
  • Full Top 5.jpg
    Full Top 5.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 395
  • Full Top 6.jpg
    Full Top 6.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 360

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Awesome Corey! Great work and looks like an excellent product as expected! :)

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Outstanding! I bet a lot of people are going to be hanging around it at the event.
Hope your voice holds out. Take throat lozenges!

Maybe the next round you can offer a Super Duty version with extra supports and built-in roof rack mounts (for your own custom roof rack maybe?) that's strong enough to stand on.
I'm guessing yours is pretty strong as-is, but likely not rated for too much partying up top.

I see glue-in windows in someone's future...

Paul

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Pretty cool I have to say! Had a similar idea myself for my hardtop! Great work!

OP
OP
B

BroncoDesignTN

Sponsor/Vendor
Outstanding! I bet a lot of people are going to be hanging around it at the event.
Hope your voice holds out. Take throat lozenges!

Maybe the next round you can offer a Super Duty version with extra supports and built-in roof rack mounts (for your own custom roof rack maybe?) that's strong enough to stand on.
I'm guessing yours is pretty strong as-is, but likely not rated for too much partying up top.

I see glue-in windows in someone's future...

Paul

Thanks for the tip on the lozenges Paul! How did you ever guess...yes we plan to glue the rear windows in on ours. This one we hopefully made to work with stock rubber gaskets and window size. The test fit will happen in the next couple of weeks hopefully!