• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Product - Quarter panel protectors

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
The manu. is now saying that they will be done next week. Sorry. I hope that that is true because I paid for the dies

fuseman

Loc.
SoCal
closest person

Is gonna be codeeB in Atlanta. It would cost more in gas to pick them up there for me than shipping them from you in CA. It's a ten hour drive. And I want taillight holes. Thanks for the hard work Chuck. Can't wait to get them.

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
I am only Close to Chris in Philadelphia but that is almost 4 hours away.
If we saved enough to ship out from there and still save then maybe it would work.
Otherwise just ship mine cause gas would eat me up even driving that far.
Thanks for ALL the hard work on this one Chuck!!
Chris in WV

Roger

I saw a picture of your display of them at the Expo. They look pretty good. How soon before you start shipping?

Roger

chuck said:
The manu. is now saying that they will be done next week. Sorry. I hope that that is true because I paid for the dies

Were they done?

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
As it turns out the only state that has enough people close to each other is CA and there is no advantage to them so I had the whole order shipped to me. That's right they are finally on their way. I am told that they will arrive here Fiday. I will pick them up Monday if I get back from BAja in time. Pre running. Otherwise it will be Tuesday, we will start packing them up and shipping them out right after that. I can see the light at the end of this tunne!

welndmn

Bronco Guru
chuck said:
As it turns out the only state that has enough people close to each other is CA and there is no advantage to them so I had the whole order shipped to me. That's right they are finally on their way. I am told that they will arrive here Fiday. I will pick them up Monday if I get back from BAja in time. Pre running. Otherwise it will be Tuesday, we will start packing them up and shipping them out right after that. I can see the light at the end of this tunne!

WOOOH OOOOO!!!!

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
70_Steve said:
Chuck, how do we cover shipping costs???
Roxanne will start calling everyone to verify info. today. As she calls she will work out the money owed and shipping. As soon as we get them here we will start shipping them out. The shipping will take a while as we are talking about around 240 parts that have to be boxed and labeled left, right, tail light hole or not and to who. Along with the regular shipping

70_Steve

Old Guy
chuck said:
Roxanne will start calling everyone to verify info. today. As she calls she will work out the money owed and shipping.
Ouch, poor Roxanne!!!! Would this be done better by email??? Possibly a template fill-in-the-blank kind of email??

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Because of the time that has passed and the fact that some people have moved or their phone # or Zip code has changed and some did not pay the 2ed $100 and some paid paypal, cash, check, money order and/or charge it would be easier for her to just call and get it all straight. If everyone would send their name phone # and address it couldn't hurt but she will end up calling anyway. Also it is not a good idea to give slaves a bonus, it tends to ruin them ;D