• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Seats for Bronco

Draglink

Loc.
Gloucester, VA
I got this great pair of seats at Carlisle, PA (Ford Nationals). They came out of a 2000ish Ranger. I installed them this weekend. I had to do a little fab,cutting to get them to work. They have a flip up console(opens for storage)w/drink holder. Really could sit a small third person in the middle with console up. The seats are like new(8000 miles om them). They recline way back, and tilt/move forward. I paid $100 for them. What a difference..I had the wore out old stock seats...and I put around 100 miles a day on my Bronco. Man, I'm lovin' these seats!!

Attachments

• bronc seats 1.jpg
    bronc seats 1.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 98
  • bronc seats 2.jpg
    bronc seats 2.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 53
  • bronc seats.jpg
    bronc seats.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 97

grauerfam

Loc.
Owings Mills,MD
Hey Draglink, how does the seat height compare with stock seats- in other words do you have to scrunch down to see out now? They look great. I should have gone this year too.

OP
OP
Draglink

Draglink

Loc.
Gloucester, VA
I would say they are about 1/2-3/4 " higher than stock. Of course my stock seats were worn out, so probably close to stock. I did have to cut the brackets front and rear to lower them. I'm 6' and have no problem seeing stoplights etc.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Nice!

I saw some in a new Ranger last week would look super in mine, they were black with a grey insert.