• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New tires and wheels! Looky, Looky!

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Hey your missing a lug nut on your right rear;D
I'm sure you knew that but figured i'm mention it since
I always get told the same thing;)

Looks good! Great Improvement!

OP
OP
skrit

skrit

Contributor
A Horse with No Name
Loc.
Durham
HotWheels said:
Very Sharp looking. What wheels are those?

15x8 american racing ar-23's. The backspacing is 3.75.

saxman said:
Looks nice! I am about to go the same route. Would you happen to have a front shot of your rig with the 31's? Could you also post a pic of the front now with your 33's. I am trying to figure out what type of rims to buy and what type of look I want. Not sure wether to go 15x8 or 15x10. Thanks.

I'll see if I have some pics of the front before and after and post 'em. I think 15x10's would be too wide for 10.5 wide tires no matter if they are 33 or 31. The tires balloon out the sides and look like donuts. That is what casued my previous tire to get a sidewall cut on a rock. I think 12.5 or 11.5 wide tires look the best on 15x10's.