• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New to the group

JRT

Just a quick holiday greeting to the my new family of friends. I have found a home at classic Broncos that has revolutionized my connection with the 75 Bronco first purchased by my father in 1985 Dad who passed in 2005 cherished the bronco from the day we first took a ride in one owned by a family friend in 1969. I was 12 years and along for the ride and enjoyed the Montana scenery until we got stuck.
Our bronco sat in the barn 13+ years after dads passing with an occasional start and drive around the farm. Each trip exposed another mechanical issue that was cast off as get that fixed later. With mounting mechanical issues and Father Time taking its tool on both man and machine I decided to re-engage the bronco spirit. As many members can attest the resurrection of these horses is both inspirational and warming. I have found the forums to be a godsend with an excellent resource for information to navigate the problem and solution process. I hope to one day return the favors. At this time I simply extend the spirit of the holiday and give thanks for some of the little things in life.

67sport

Loc.
Vancouver Island, Canada
Welcome to the addiction JRT, and Merry Christmas. It’s a pretty solid bunch of men and women here.

And good on you for carrying on the legacy. These old trucks are worth saving, and even better being driven.

knack

Contributor
Welcome! Great history you have with the family Bronco. Lots of very capable people here to answer questions. Looking forward to seeing how things progress.

What part of the world are you in?

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome to the family!! It is an addiction and just when you think you've finished it, you'll find something else to add or change:D:D

OP
OP
J

JRT

Welcome! Great history you have with the family Bronco. Lots of very capable people here to answer questions. Looking forward to seeing how things progress.

What part of the world are you in?
I live in Central Missouri. My father worked for the Boeing Company late 60’s early 70’s when the US was installing the minute man missile defense complex across the US. That period took us to both Montana and Wyoming but Missouri has always been home. Currently getting the mechanical issues resolved to pass state safety inspection and obtain licensing. Desperately wanting to run down the road a bit to circulate coolant, oil and fuel. The bronco has 302 c.i. motor with 3 speed manual on the column. Current mileage is 96,248. It has a hard top. The driver side door will not latch and it creaks,squeaks and rattles. Thanks again for the warm welcome.